Add pixel front-view fantasy battlers and their variant forms into your game from slimes, plants, undeads, dragons, demons, and more including their variant forms.
Dot Battler Pack: Front Fantasy is also available for GameMaker: Studio and Unity.
- Contains 50 different battlers and 150 variant battlers total
- Front view
- Pixel graphics
- Variants battler types:
- Color A & B: Make battlers more different from the same kind of battlers
- Silhouette: Make battlers to be more mysterious
- Files are included as both separated PNG files and 48x72 sprite size spritesheets
The free version contains:
- 25 different battlers
- 3 variant types for 10 battlers
- For full version, credit/attribution is not mandatory, but very appreciated.
- For free version, credit/attribution is mandatory.
- To credit me: "Dot Battlers Pack: Front Fantasy" by Vsio NeithR
- Can be used for non-commercial or commercial project.
- Can be used for any kind of game engine or tool project.
- Asset may be modified.
- The asset itself cannot be resold.
- Can be used for unlimited titles.
For one title and cheaper price version can be purchased at GDM for $5: https://www.gamedevmarket.net/asset/dot-battlers-pack-front-fantasy-5926/
- v1.2 (August 27th, 2016 UTC)
- Added spritesheets
- Added alternate color variants
- Added more folder hierarchy to split spritesheet and separated sprites
- Fixed Azure Dragon's beard outline
- Fixed Devil's elbows
- v1.1 (August 15th, 2016 UTC)
- Added Silhouette variants
- v1.0.1 (August 10th, 2016 UTC)
- Fixed medusa and skeleton sprites' outline.
- Changed a bit of changelog format
- v1 (8th August, 2016 UTC)